Agedashi-tofu recipes Ingredients
- 2 blocks know the moment or tofu with a total weight of 600-700 grams
- 100 grams of radishes
- 1 vertebra ginger about 15 grams
- 3 grams Katsuo-bushi (skipjack smoke shaved)
- 2 tablespoons Japanese soy sauce or shoyu
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Wheat flour
- Vegetable oil
- First, prepare the broth dashi and garnisnya. Mix the shoyu, sugar and Katsuo-bushi with one cup or 200 ml of water, and boil over medium heat until boiling. Turn off the fire and strain the mixture through a sieve lined with kitchen paper in order to produce a clear broth. Peel the ginger and grate horseradish and separate. Because the fiber lengthwise then grate with a vertical angle so nice parutannya. Drain grated radish in sieve but not squeezed.
- Cut two blocks out each into four pieces with a size of approximately 4 x 5 cm and 4 cm high. Put the pieces out on a flat filter. Enter enough vegetable oil in a frying pan until it reaches a height of about 4 to 5 cm from the bottom of the frying pan and preheat to 180 ° C. Sow wheat flour in the tray. Put the pieces out on kitchen paper and then dried. Then lined out with the flour, making sure all sides coated with flour and pat to remove excess flour. Fried tofu directly into the already hot oil. Do not seal out with flour at a time at once, but one by one before being fried.
- Fried tofu for about 1 minute, and remove when the surface has changed color to golden brown and slightly puffed. When everyone knows already fry, stacking know in a small plate and place the grated radish and ginger on it. Heat the dashi broth and pour around know. The menu is ready to be served.