Aji furai Recipes Japanes Food
Aji furai Recipes Ingredients
- 4 tail mackerel (about 20 cm long)
- 1 egg
- Wheat flour
- Bread crumb
- Salt and pepper
- 2 large cabbage leaves
- Vegetable oil
Aji furai Recipes Preparation
- Clean hard scales on each side near the tail and pectoral fins cut and fish heads at once. Use the handle of a spoon to clean the fish entrails. Clean the inside and outside of the fish thoroughly and dry with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Lay the fish on a cutting board with the position of the dorsal fin facing you with the tail on the left side and the head on the right side. Tilt the blade with low angle almost parallel to the cutting board, and slice the fish along the dorsal fin. Cut the fish meat along the bone. Shake the little knife when cutting to open the fish meat. Please be careful not to skin on the belly of the fish co-clipped. Fish skin must remain attached to the flesh when the fish is split. Turn the fish with the skin on the position of the upper and dorsal fins facing toward you again. Again tilt the blade with a low angle and piece of meat on top of the dorsal fin. Move the blade slowly when removing the fins and bones from the fish meat. The last piece of bone in a position attached to the tail.
- Thinly sliced cabbage leaves and soak in cold water for about 5 minutes, then drain. Break and beat the eggs with a tablespoon of water in the cup. Season the fish with a little salt and pepper. Coat each side of the fish with flour, pat the fish by hand to remove excess flour. Then seal again both sides with beaten egg and flour panir.
- Heat the oil to 170 ° C. Fried fish one at a time until golden brown. Frying process takes approximately two minutes. When first fried fish will sink to the bottom of the frying pan but will slowly rise to the surface. Oil bubble when fried fish will become smaller as a sign that the fish is cooked. Lift the fish from the pan. Put chopped cabbage on the side of the fish as a garnish, and serve.