(Recipe for 8 buns)
- 150 g of high-protein flour (bread flour)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- 90 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 10 g butter
- 120 g red bean paste (Please refer to the recipe Zenzai, January 7, 2011 edition)
- All-purpose flour for dusting
- First stir 150 grams of bread flour, one tablespoon sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Then, in a separate bowl, mix 1 teaspoon dry yeast with 90 ml of milk.
- Beat the eggs and add 1 tablespoon beaten egg into the milk and yeast mixture. Then add this mixture to the bowl containing the flour, stirring with a spatula until it forms a dough. Stir the dough until no longer sticky. Knead the dough by hand. When the dough is smooth, move to a flat cutting board and knead again for 10 minutes while occasionally pinched and slammed on the cutting board. Add the butter to the dough and knead it and tossing the dough again for about 5 minutes. Shape dough into a ball and put in a bowl.
- Cover the bowl with a piece of plastic wrap or a damp cloth so that the dough does not dry. Place the bowl in a warm place with temperatures around 30 degrees Celsius for 30 to 40 minutes until the dough expands. If the room temperature is too cold you can put the bowl of dough in a larger bowl that contains warm water with a temperature of 30 degrees. Allow the bowl for 30 to 40 minutes, cover the larger bowl with plastic.
- Take the dough that expands and put it on a flat board and kempiskan dough by hand to dispose of the remaining gas. Divide the dough into 8 portions. Shape each portion into balls. Sprinkle a cutting board with flour. Press each ball of dough to form a circle hole as deep as 1 to 2 cm. Use fingers to press and form a hole in the center of the dough with a diameter of 6 cm. Prepare the red bean paste which has been divided into 8 portions. Enter the red bean paste into a circle hole and cover each side of the dough so that no red bean paste that comes out. Repeat this process for each ball of dough.
- Set dough containing red bean paste on top of the oven tray is placed over a large saucepan of hot water with a temperature of 40 degrees Celsius. First close the tray with plastic and then cover everything with a damp cloth and let dough expands for a second time for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Brush the dough with the remaining beaten egg and bake for 12 to 13 minutes in an oven previously heated at a temperature of 200 degrees. If there is no oven so you can fry them. Fried dough for 2 to 3 minutes with vegetable oil that has been heated to a temperature of 160 degrees. If you fry them then do not smeared with egg. Sprinkle bread with sugar when it was removed from the oil. It will create anpan fried.
Read to Kimbab Rice Corn recipes