Benefit Carrot Juice For Skin Care – Consuming carrot juice on a regular basis can make the skin glow and well hydrated so that the skin is not easy to dry and protected from various skin problems such as eczema.
Consuming carrot juice can also avoid premature aging because in the womb is rich in antioxidants that it has. Antioxidants will make the skin is not easily wrinkled and avoid the appearance of dark spots on the skin.
Apparently a lot of benefits from this carrot juice. In addition we also do not need to spend a lot of money to care for skin health because this one fruit vegetable is very easy to get. In carrots contain a lot of nutrients that are beneficial for skin health, such as vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, betakatoten, potassium, and many more.
Here is what benefit information will be obtained if we often consume carrot juice.
Extra benefits can be owned carrot juice for beauty
- Consuming carrot juice regularly will keep moisture to the skin, so the skin will look fresh at any time.
- Nutritional content of carrot juice can help overcome the stain scar as well as acne scars.
- High potassium content in carrots will prevent dryness of the skin so as to avoid rough and dull skin.
- Carrots are rich in vitamin A content that is beneficial for the growth of skin tissue, so the skin will become smooth and healthy.
- Antioxidants found in carrots can prevent and cure various skin diseases such as eczema, dermatitis, and rashes.
- Vitamin C in carrots will help produce collagen so it can make our skin remain supple, tight, and look younger.
- Carrots contain an astiri oil that serves to launch the digestive system, so the body will be clean and prevent acne.
- Carrot juice has anti-inflammatory properties and also helps revitalize skin tone.
- Regularly consume carrot juice will make our body and skin well hydrated.
- Carrot juice can prevent at the same time cure the problem of black spots on the skin or uneven pigmentation.