Benefits Gymnastic Floor For Your Health – What benefits can we get from the floor gymnastics? gymnastics floor is a sport of gymnastics, gymnastics or often called gymnastic. In English is often called the floor Exercise (sports performed on the floor that matched dial and other gym equipment). gymnastics own floor can be done in area measuring 12 x 12 meters.
Each type of sport does have its own benefits one of them the benefits of gymnastics exercises . This type of exercise requires special skills to perform these gymnastics movements. For beginners who want to master this type of sport, it is advisable to do this type of sports to actively practice with attention to personal safety. Because as already known the movement of this sport can be quite extreme and if not careful or errors can result in serious injury.
Sports flooring does have a variety of movements, including the following:
Some types of floor gymnastic movement :
- Roll is a movement rolled back
- Back roll is a rolling motion backward
- Roll back roll is a movement rolled forward and then rolled back to back
- Tiger jump is a jumping movement with several obstacles (which resemble a tiger jump).
- Head stand is a movement standing with the head
- Hand stand is a standing motion by hand
- Hand spring movements by hand
That’s some kind of gymnastics floor and many more variety and type of other floor gymnastics. well, here are some benefits of gymnastics floor:
The benefits of floor gymnastics :
1. Can make body more fit, healthy and fresh. Having a fit body can indeed make the body become more vibrant in daily activities.
2. Getting the ideal body shape, well if you want to do a diet program then the floor gymnastics can help you to get the ideal body or to maintain your body shape. Because the movement of gymnastics floor can burn fat and calories in the body. In addition, if you have a posture body that bent, then you can try the movement of the floor gymnastics to build and improve the body so that more upright.
3. Can flex the body – do the movement of simple gymnastics just like cop roll or roll back rool regularly and regularly, so that limbs are not rigid and become flexible.
4. Can develop muscle, movement of this gymnastics is usually done by many adults to body muscles become fluid and strong of course. Perform this movement regularly and periodically in order to help tighten the muscles of the body, so it becomes more muscular and strong.
Before doing floor gymnastics, you should do the heating and cooling after and before doing this type of sport. It aims to, muscles of the body is not rigid and become more relaxed to perform such a fairly extreme movement. Also make sure you use a thick mattress to prevent body from serious bone injury. Also make sure that you are under the supervision of an expert in the field or professional.
That is, simple information about the benefits of gymnastics and hopefully that information can be useful to the reader all.