Eight Benefits Lemon For Health And Beauty – Lemons that contain vitamin C are considered as a good fruit for health and beauty. In addition to containing vitamin C, lemons also contain bioflavonoids that become one form of antioxidants that can protect the body from the dangers of free radicals.
Eight Benefits Lemon For Health And Beauty
Not only contains 51 percent of vitamin C the body needs, lemons also contain fiber, protein, calcium, and many other minerals. With the content of vitamins and minerals, lemon provides a lot of benefits for the body.
Lemon Benefits For Health and Beauty
To get the benefits of lemon, you can directly eat it or by adding some other ingredients. Here are some other possible benefits of lemon for health.
- Increase endurance. Why can help in improving endurance? Because lemons contain vitamin C with high content and bioflavonoids. You can also avoid the flu if you eat this fruit.
- Fight free radicals. By consuming a good lemon processed into juice or eaten just like that can provide vitamin C and antioxidants that can help fight Cancer causing the elements of free radicals.
- Prevent asthma. Although still in the early stages of research, taking vitamin C as much as 1 gram per day is thought to prevent asthma.
- Eliminate dandruff. Mix one glass of water with a teaspoon of lemon to remove stubborn dandruff on your scalp. Rub the mixture on your scalp and wash after 2 minutes.
- Helps iron absorption. Try to eat foods containing iron by adding lemon juice. Thus the iron in the spinach will be more
- easily absorbed by the body. Iron is important for the health of the body because iron deficiency can cause anemia and
interfere with other body functions.
- Minimize the risk of ischemic stroke. Women who eat a lot of citrus fruit may decrease the likelihood of ischemic stroke by at least 19 percent compared with those who do not. Although this still needs further research, there is no harm in you
- entering the lemon into your diet.
Lifting dead skin cells. By mixing the juice of lemon and sugar, you will get a natural herb to remove dead skin cells on your body or face.
Take the Benefit and Keep Notice It
Although the benefits of lemon good for health and beauty, you also need to pay attention to its use because if not it can cause irritation. If you use lemon juice on the skin, then you should avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Because the content contained in the lemon, namely psoralen, can make your skin becomes more sensitive to sun exposure. Avoid sun exposure for at least 24 hours.
In addition, to avoid or minimize irritation, you can mix lemon juice with water. And avoid areas of thin skin such as lips or around the eyes.
Not only to pay attention to its use, if you want to use lemon as a skin care, consider also the condition of your skin. Here are some skin conditions that should not use lemon as a skin care.
- Dry skin
- Skin is cracked
- Sensitive skin
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis
Lemon is rich in vitamin C and other ingredients that are good for health and beauty. Take advantage of the ingredients that are in the lemon as well as possible to maintain your health and get healthy skin desired. By eating lemons regularly and not excessively, you can reap the benefits to the fullest.