Benefits of Celery For Oily Faces – Celery is one of the green vegetables are often used as a complement to soup and some other types of cooking. Celery has a bitter taste with a unique aroma. Celery contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, rich in fiber and low in calories. Apparently than can be used as a food ingredient, celery also has other functions that may not be suspected. This vegetable can be used as a medicine for some types of diseases and more encouraging, celery can also provide beauty benefits especially for our face. What are the benefits? Check out the reviews that will answer your curiosity!
Overcoming oily face
Some people have faces with oily types. Excessive oil on the face will cause some serious disruptive problems. Problems that can appear on the face of oily is the presence of acne, makeup results are not optimal, face dull, and cause less confidence. To overcome the oily face, usually you are advised to use facial care products and cosmetics are water-based. But that alone is not enough. You can balance your facial treatment in a natural way. Why? Because the natural way is certainly more secure, practical, and economical.
Celery leaves have the benefit to overcome the excess oil on the face without making it dry and less nutrient.
How to deal with oily face with natural ingredients celery is as follows :
- Provide 3 fresh celery sticks, water, saucepan to boil water, knives, cups and lids.
- Boil a glass of water until it boils.
- Rinse celery leaves.
- Cut in small pieces of celery leaves that have been washed and then put all into the cup.
- Pour boiled water into the same cup then cover.
- Allow to cool then put into the refrigerator.
- Use the water to soak the celery leaves to wash your face before you sleep. Allow to dry and rinse with clean water.
The result of the use of celery leaves to overcome the oily face will not be seen quickly. You can use it regularly 2 to 3 times a week to get results. Do not forget to wash your face cleanly before starting treatment.