Chikin Namban Recipes Japanes food
Chikin Namban Recipes Ingredients
- 400gr chicken (thigh meat)
- 2 eggs
- Lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Wheat flour
- Vegetable oil for frying
(For the tartar sauce)
- 100 ml mayonnaise
- 1 boiled egg
- 40 g onion
- (To dip dyeing)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons sugar
- Create tartar sauce. Peel the boiled eggs and diced into a size of 5 mm. Finely chopped garlic. Enter the ingredients into the cup, and mix with mayonnaise. Make the sauce by mixing the dye soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. Put the sauce in the tray.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board with the skin facing down. Tilt the blade to make an incision to open the flesh in order to produce the same thickness of about 1 cm. Use the tip of a knife blade to cut the muscles of white. Cut the chicken into pieces about 4-5 cm long. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Break and whisk 2 eggs in a bowl. In another dish, put a little flour.
- Insert enough vegetable oil to a frying pan until it is about 3 cm. Heat to 160ºC. Laburi chicken with flour, pat the excess flour. Chicken dip in beaten egg, making sure each piece of chicken is coated flat and enter into the hot oil. Fry for 3-4 minutes, turning occasionally. Once the chicken pieces have been floating to the surface, raise the temperature to 170ºC. Remove the chicken from the pan and place on a wire rack. Put the chicken in the sauce dye for 1-2 minutes, to make sure each piece is coated on both sides.
- Tear lettuce into the size of bribes, cucumber slices with a slant to make thin slices, then cut the tomatoes into 8 pieces. Arrange chicken in a dish with a few leaves of lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes and a dollop of tartar sauce.