Natural Ways to Eliminate Blackheads In The Chin
Natural Ways to Eliminate Blackheads In The Chin – Blackheads is one of the problems of the skin that arises due to clogged pores. Common blackhead problem affects men and women. To be known blackheads consist of two kinds of shapes in accordance with the colors include :
Blackheads are blackheads located on the skin surface. Blackheads are caused by dead skin cells that are not regenerated perfectly and also the production of excessive oil glands. Blackheads are white initially but when oxidized with exposure to dust easily turn into black. Black comedones are easily removed using tools to remove blackheads or by using natural ingredients.
White blackheads are different from black comedones blackheads of this type are in the deep skin layer that is white and bubbly in the skin if in touch. Whitehead is a bit difficult to remove and need to be taken to the beauty salon to remove the blackheads from your smooth face.
The areas most often overgrown by blackheads are the nose, cheeks and chin. But this time the discussion will be done in the area of chin that is often overgrown by these blackheads. How to remove blackheads on the chin need handling that can be selected by you with the help of tools or with natural materials. The cause of the appearance of blackheads in the chin may occur due to excess oil production in the chin and bacteria mixed with oil trapped in the skin layer of the chin. If you are more interested in using natural ingredients then many natural ingredients that you can use to remove blackheads on the chin.
Because of the many facial skin problems experienced by everyone. Here’s a review for those of you who want to try to use natural ingredients to remove blackheads :
1. Lemon fruit
The fruit of this one is still one type with citrus fruit only distinguish is the sour taste. Lemon fruit has been believed since long ago to remove blackheads that are on the chin how to use is by:
- Provide fresh lemon. Split the two lemons with a sharp knife.
- After that rinse your face with warm water nails little by little to open the pore pore priority area covered by blackheads like chin.
- Rub the chunks of the lemon together. It may feel a little sore but let alone for about 10 -15 minutes.
- Only then rinse with clean water.
2. Aloe vera
This ornamental plant is not only useful to nourish hair but also serves to remove blackheads and whiteheads on the chin. Aloe vera is also rich in moisturizers that provide moist skin on the body. The way to use it is as follows :
- Cut the aloe vera from the stem and leave it for five minutes and leave it to yellow sap out of the aloe vera.
- Cut the stem and rinse with clean water. Gently rub the gel from the aloe vera bar to the chin of the blackhead.
Fruit origin from south america is rich in vitamin e is good for facial skin and also how to remove blackheads on the chin. Try using buha papaya in the following way :
- Choose fresh papaya fruit then peel the skin and separate the fruit flesh from papaya seeds.
- Crush the papaya meat on a container then add a teaspoon and mix well evenly until it resembles a paste.
- Apply to your chin or face to face.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes just rinsed with clean water your face
One of the benefits of egg whites is that it can also help to remove black and white blackheads on your chin. Egg white is also not only useful to remove blackheads but also tighten the skin. How to make a mask from egg whites to remove blackheads is as follows :
- Choose a chicken grain then halve and separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- Because here we will use is the egg whites.
- Put egg whites in a container and then wipe through the face using cotton.
- Let stand for a few minutes and then rinse with clean water
This sati nuts have a good content for the skin and also high protein. So that the soybean has a function to remove blackheads on the chin. The way to make a mask from this soybean is:
- Soy beans in the wash until clean then in a blender until shaped like a powder.
- After that pour into the container and balulang chin area overgrown by blackheads.
- Allow to dry for approximately 15 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.