Natural Ways To Eliminate Smelly Feet And Shoe Odor – Most of the workers who wear shoes will use socks for a long time and briefly. Many people are not aware of the odor in your feet because of socks and shoes that can close the spread of odor.
Someone will feel very uncomfortable if required to open shoes at certain places. This can cause you to be confident and also cause discomfort to the people around you.
Foot odor arises from sweat and bacteria in the feet and footwear. Actually sweat does not smell, only if the condition of sweaty feet are always closed, it can cause a stinging foot odor. Bacteria that cause foot odor called Brevibacteria that eat dead skin cells by changing the amino acid methionine into methanetiol, causing gas that smells unpleasant.
After repeatedly washing with ordinary soap, the smell on the feet will settle for a long time. Therefore, the odor on the feet can be lost if we use the Natural Ways to Eliminate the Odors in the Legs we provide below.
Natural Ways to Eliminate Smelly Feet and Shoe Odo
1. Cleaning Feet with Antibacterial Soap.
Use hibiscrub soap or antibacterial soap at least 2 times a day. Wait for about 5 minutes to soak and rub gently. Rinse with clean running water. This antibacterial soap you can use to remove dead skin cells that become bacterial foods.
2. Wearing Deodorant Anti Sweat on Feet.
Because the smell of the feet caused by excessive sweating is recommended for you to use a spray deodorant commonly used on the armpits. The use of anti-sweat deodorant can inhibit the expenditure of sweat.
3. Soak Feet with Baking Soda.
A very easy way this time by using baking soda. Baking soda can provide an alkaline atmosphere on the feet and prevent the onset of bacterial growth. How to use it very easily by mixing 1 tablespoon baking soda with clean water into the container. Soak feet for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
4. Wearing Baby Powder.
Baby powder usually works to prevent excessive sweating and can also prevent foot odor. The way to wash your feet first to clean and dry. Sprinkle the powder to the feet, especially on the heels and between fingers. Use clean socks and shoes.
5. Using Tea.
This time we use black tea to prevent the smell on the feet. Black tea can effectively remove foot odor. How to use it:
- Boil 1 liter of clean water for 15 minutes
- Dissolve 1 tea bag into the cooking water
- Add another 2 liters of water at normal temperature
- Soak your feet with 3 liters of water for 30 minutes
- Use this method 2 times a day to get maximum results
How to Eliminate Shoe Odor
To prevent stinging foot odor, you need to do the following to prevent odorable shoes avoided and avoided:
- Make sure your feet are dry before wearing socks and shoes
- Change socks every day
- Dry the shoes before they are stored
- Wear shoes or sandals that have a cavity or air vent
- Wear socks from wool or cotton
- Keep nails on your feet to keep them clean and tidy