Four Ways To Use Aloe Vera To Treat Acne – Aloe vera is one of the famous and oldest acne medications. Not only to help treat acne, the plant also known as aloe vera also helps treat sunburn (either by hot objects or by sunburn aka sunburn), and heals minor wounds and abrasions. It is a plant that belongs to a cactus-like plant type and its leaves contain a thick liquid that can be applied to the infected part to heal skin problems quickly.
Four Ways To Use Aloe Vera To Treat Acne
Aloe vera has many properties such as antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, astringent, painkillers and coagulation agents, reducing scars, and stimulating cell growth that helps to treat acne effectively and naturally. It also contains vitamins, minerals, proteins, amino acids, and enzymes that our body and skin need to function properly by enhancing the immune system.
How aloe vera works in treating acne
Aloe vera contains gibberellin and polysaccharide hormones and also acts as an anti-bacterium that helps kill acne-causing bacteria. It is a natural substance that helps to remove excess oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that further cause clots in your skin pores and cause bacterial infections.Aloe vera also helps stimulate cell growth so that damaged skin will heal faster and leave little wounds.
Aloe vera acts as a natural anti-inflammatory that helps reduce redness, inflammation, and pain associated with acne. Also has a sedative nature. It also serves as a pain reliever when applied to the infected part. Aloe vera will enter into the innermost layer and hold back the pain and relieve inflammation.
Aloe vera can reduce the wound effectively because it contains antioxidants in the gel that helps reduce pain and treat the skin. Also contains zinc, vitamin C and E which help reduce skin injuries quickly.
How to Use Aloe Vera to Treat Acne
Ever since, many people use aloe vera to treat acne. It would be better if you grow your own aloe vera in your home garden. Aloe vera can treat acne on other parts not only on the face, such as the back, chest, scalp, and so on.
Treatment 1 : Aloe vera fresh
- Take a new aloe leaf and press it to remove the gel.
- Then apply the gel on the skin that is infected with acne.
- Repeat the process twice a day for at least a week to get rid of acne.
Treatment 2 : Mixed with lemon
- Take the aloe vera leaves and press out the gel (cut the leaves and press until the gel is out).
- Place the gel in a blender.
- Add a few drops of lemon or lime and then mix it.
- Then save this aloe vera lotion in the refrigerator
- Apply a lotion on your face like a face mask every night before bed
- Let stand for a night and clean your face in the morning.
- Repeat the process regularly, until you recover from acne and leave no wounds.
Treatment 3 : Blended honey and turmeric
- Take a fresh aloe vera gel and add a little turmeric, honey, milk, and a few drops of rose water.
- Mix and then apply this lotion on the skin part infected with acne.
- Let stand for 15-20 minutes and wash with water.
- Continue this process regularly to get rid of acne immediately.
Treatment 4 : Aloe vera face mask for acne
- Take aloe vera leaves and boil in water for a few minutes.
- Add honey and mix.
- Apply this lotion to the skin as a mask (wipe gently when applying it).
- Leave on for 20 minutes and clean with cold water.
- Repeat the application of this mask regularly to remove acne problems.