Green tea for Detoxification
Green tea for Detoxification
Green tea is derived from the tea plant evergreens. The leaves of the tea plant undergo minimal processing to obtain a high level of antioxidants proven to be beneficial for your body. The caffeine content in green tea is significantly lower than the coffee. Although it originated in China, and the outline is often associated with Japanese culture.
Green tea contains epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) and flavonoids. EGCG and flavonoids are powerful antioxidants radical healer, to detoxify the body and eliminate the damage done by free radicals. These radicals can cause formation of blood clots, atherosclerosis, cancer, and accelerate the aging process. One cup of tea contains 20-35 mg of EGCG, an antioxidant that is derived from the maximum number of tea varieties. The recommended consumption is 3-4 cups a day.
Green tea is immune enhancer and stimulation of the immune system helps in keeping the body against infection. Flushes out toxins from the body, eliminating them from the body in the form of urine, which helps in cleaning your body.
Preparing Green Tea
Take Green tea was available commercially in the form of leaves, powder or tea bags. Make a cup of tea was hot and healthy green tea that you can make the following ways (for 1 cup of tea).
- In making Green tea take of tea leaves or tea powder is sufficient to take 1 tablespoon of tea leaves or powder and place it on a sieve.
- Heat 1 cup full of water at 180 ° F, and before boiling do not take water from the stove.
- Place the tea strainer in a cup and pour hot water on the tea leaves / powder and let dissolve for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the tea strainer tea from a cup and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Enjoy a cup for the health and wellness of your life!
In the manufacture using tea bags, tea bags should be dipped in hot water for 2-3 minutes after it was tea can be consumed.
Note: Avoid adding milk or sugar to the tea things like that can inhibit the activity of detoxifying and adding sugar and extra fat to drink.
Apart from the benefits mentioned above, here are some of the more important reasons why you should incorporate green tea into your part of your diet.
- This green tea boosts energy levels and helps in staying active throughout the day.
- Green tea has antibacterial properties, then the security body of pathogenic bacteria.
- Green tea is believed to have anti-cancer properties, targeting cells grow at a rate that is inappropriate.
- Green tea helps in healthy skin and add to the freshness of your skin.
- Green tea helps in reducing excessive body weight by acting on the fat content in the body.
- Green Tea is a metabolism-booster that maintains a healthy level of metabolism in the body.
- Green tea also helps in reducing LDL cholesterol present in the body. LDL cholesterol is the “kind of bad cholesterol ‘, which is responsible for the presence of heart disease. In the case of a heart attack, drinking green tea helps in recovery from illness, faster.
- This tea tends to boost your immunity and fight against all sorts of allergies and hay fever.
- Tea It gives relief from constipation and constipation problems.
- Tea This is a tool that can help in washing down all oily and fatty food being consumed.
Detoxification from the culture of ancient Egypt and Greece. It means’ to cleanse the body of toxic elements and other contaminants. However, this theory is not approved by the medical community and the main scientific because it is not based on solid scientific evidence and trial. Apart from the groups of medical and scientific, have gained popularity as an alternative treatment approaches.
We realize without Toxins present in our diet in such form, additives, preservatives, dyes and other chemicals tend to accumulate in the blood and our network. This tends to be surrounded by fat in the body, making it difficult to eliminate it from the body. These toxins, in time, lead to health conditions such as:
- Blocked blood vessels
- Distress of the digestive system
- Skin problems
- Diseases of the stomach
- neurological problems
- Headache prematurely
In the market, there are various types of Chinese and Japanese green tea are available depending on the flavor, the main ingredient etc. Only after tasting several varieties, you’ll be able to find tea variants to suit your taste. Consuming tea as a healthier alternative for your body ..