Maintaining Healthy Skin With The Right Treatment – The skin is the largest organ of the human body with its outermost layer called the epidermis. Epidermis is a part that plays an important role in protecting the skin from factors outside the body destroyer. Behind the epidermis there is a layer of dermis also called the middle layer of skin.
Maintaining Healthy Skin With The Right Treatment
Within the epidermal tissue itself there are three supporting cells, including :
- Keratinocyte cells, producing keratin proteins to be a major part of the epidermis.
- Melanocyte cells, producing skin pigment or called melanin.
- Langerhans cells, prevent foreign objects from entering the skin.
While in the dermis layer, there are collagen and elastin proteins that provide structure and help the skin’s flexibility so it looks healthy.
Skin regenerates every 27 days. However, throughout human life, the skin condition will change constantly for the better or worse depending on various factors. Therefore, it is very important to maintain the health and vitality of these protective organs by doing skin care on a regular basis.
Factor Causes Skin Damage
In addition to age, environmental factors affect the skin changes, especially its impact on the natural process of skin aging. Skin experts also say if sunlight is the main cause of skin damage because there are ultraviolet rays and free radicals. Exposure to excessive UV rays from the sun is essentially destructive as the effect can damage collagen and elastin. Elastin is a protein in skin tissue that makes it feel soft and looks chewy.
UV light also affects the process of skin pigmentation. In this case, the negative effects of UV rays can trigger the appearance of wrinkles, brown spots, even the risk of skin cancer. Not to mention, the high free radicals contribute to the growth of skin cancer. On the other hand, smoking and air pollution can reduce collagen and result in premature skin aging process, as well as the effects of UV sunlight.
Skin experts also mention if there are still other environmental factors that can affect skin damage, such as exposure to chemicals that cause irritation and allergies to the skin. There are more than 3,000 allergens and irritating materials scattered around us. This subject particularly affects people with sensitive skin. consequently, the skin becomes red. The easiest method of protecting the skin is to avoid contact with allergen ingredients, for example by wearing body armor and replacing non-irritating skin care products.
Natural Healthy Skin Care
Natural healthy skin care can be done by eating fruits and vegetables that contain antioxidants, such as berries, broccoli, carrots, and spinach. In addition, products with antioxidants such as vitamin C and E are also good for maintaining healthy skin.
Furthermore, to avoid damage to the skin due to environmental bad factors, skin care efforts should be done with skin care products that also support to stay healthy and shine. Some things to consider in doing skin care on a regular basis are:
- Routine cleans the face, at least twice a day. Make sure to remove makeup at night before bed.
- Use a gentle cleanser that does not contain detergents and fragrances. Also prioritize facial cleansers made from natural.
- Use a moisturizing product. Not only for dry skin owners, but use this product also for those with oily skin.
- Always wear sunscreen every day although not often active outdoors. In fact, this treatment step is the most important to protect the skin.
- Choose sunscreen with natural ingredients and contain at least 15 or 30 SPF to protect skin from UV A and UV B rays.
- Eat healthy foods and avoid prolonged stress.
To have more effective protection, choose a lotion product that matches skin type. contonya to overcome skin Oily use a special skin care products aimed at reducing oil levels to the skin to avoid the problem of acne. But whatever our skin type, is the result of healthy habits and natural and simple skin care.