Four How To Flatten Your Face Skin Color – Striped facial skin is a problem that most people have to face. In fact, there are easy ways to smooth and color your skin with daily habits. This article will show you some simple ways you should do every day.
Four How To Flatten Your Face Skin Color
1. Apply sunscreen every time you leave the house
Sunlight is harmful to the skin because it can damage the skin very quickly. Sun also be one of the main reasons why the color of the skin so striped. So, to protect skin color, you should use sunscreen every day, and use a product that has a minimum SPF of 15++.
Some things you should know about sunscreen include:
- In fact, you should apply a minimum of SPF 30+ to effectively protect your skin. This can prevent cancer.
- Make sure you use sunscreen even in cloudy weather because 80% of the sun still penetrates the clouds. Meanwhile, sunlight can still damage your skin even when it is cloudy and rainy.
- The sunscreen you use should contain UVA and UVB protection. UVA is a ray that can create wrinkles and age spots. UVB rays can burn your skin. Facial moisturizer and foundation products should contain sunscreen and you can check labels before choosing a product. If not, you should apply sunscreen under your makeup.
2. Exfoliate facial skin
Did you know that facial skin has so many dead skin cells that accumulate on its surface? This results in the appearance of old age or dry face. To improve your facial complexion, remove dead skin cells in the following ways that may help:
- An effective combination is sugar and honey that you should apply when you want to exfoliate. An alternative way is to combine oatmeal with honey. Another option is baking soda with water. This method should be used once every one to two weeks.
- You can use special exfoliation treatments at dermatologist and spa clinics.
- An electric exfoliator is also a good choice. This tool works by using a special brush that moves to clean the face. You can use it twice a day.
3. Use a moisturizer every day
Moisturizer is very important to smooth the skin complexion. There are many types of moisturizers suitable for each skin type-from dry skin to oily skin and wrinkled skin.
- You should find a moisturizer containing SPF to speed up the cream application process.
- You have to make sure that you find the right product for your skin type. Moisturizers can give a bit of color besides making the skin soft. If you choose the wrong product or the wrong color, this can make your facial skin look unhealthy.
4. Drink enough water
Water is responsible for cleaning the skin from the inside. Water also prevents wrinkles. If you stay well hydrated, your facial skin will look supple and look like a child’s skin. Some tips you can follow:
- Drink at least 2 liters of water every day. In addition, you should not drink alcohol or high-sugar soft drinks. This type of drink can negatively affect your skin. If you drink many of these drinks, sugars and chemicals in sodas and sugary drinks can cause acne and oil buildup.
- Drinking alcohol can primarily steal moisture from the skin and can occur premature aging.
- You can use slices of fruits like cucumber and lemon with water. They are proven to provide more benefits.
Hopefully the tips above can help improve your skin complexion. These are the basic steps you should take now to prevent aging of your skin.