Importance Of Exercise In Pregnancy – Exercising during pregnancy is one of the key keys to maintaining fetal health and achieving a smooth delivery. Maintaining a pregnancy does not mean you do not need to move much and just rest during the day. Pregnancy can make you feel more tired than usual, and cause your back to hold an extra burden. The active body will actually bring many benefits for pregnant women and babies in the womb.
Importance Of Exercise In Pregnancy
The following are some of the reasons for the body during pregnancy are so important to do :
- Helps you rest more calmly.
- Prevent excessive weight gain.
- Increase stamina and muscle strength needed especially during labor and afterwards.
- Improve mood and reduce the risk of depression.
- Reduce the risk of gestational diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy.
- May reduce the risk of a baby born with a weight more than the average / fetal macrosomia.
- Can reduce back pain, constipation, and bloating.
Body for Pregnant Women
Walking is a safe body because it provides minimal pressure on the joints. Another option is yoga and pilates specifically for pregnant women who can train muscle strength and flexibility. Swimming and static cycling are also useful activities and fun. Origin of exercise is not done excessively, this activity can bring maximum benefits.
In addition to formal sports, doing everyday activities such as cleaning up the house or shopping is also a body that keeps the body active. Perform active movement at least 30 minutes a day.