Iwashi hambagu recipes japanes food
Iwashi hambagu recipes Ingredients
- · 5-6 fresh sardines (about 20 cm long, weighing a total of about 600 g, having been treated and disposed of thorns will be weighing about 300 g)
- · 100 g onion
- · 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- · 1/2 teaspoon salt
- · Little pepper
- · Vegetable oil for frying
- Finely sliced onion and fry use a little vegetable oil until soft and wilted. Mix the breadcrumbs with 4 tablespoons of water.
- Discard scales and fish heads. Sides of the lower abdomen and remove the entrails. Wash the inside and outside of the fish, pat with kitchen paper to drain.
- Enter both thumbs into the belly of the fish to touch the spine. Press the flesh and bones, using the tip of the thumb. Slide both thumbs to the outside to open the fish. Use your right hand to hold the spine near the places that had been the head of the fish. Use the left index finger and thumb to remove the spine and separate from meat towards the tail. Cut the part where the spine is fused with the tail. Iris the center of both sides to make 2 slices of boneless meat (fillet). Cut the dorsal fin. Cut the fish lengthwise into pieces approximately 5 mm width. Starting from one end, finely chopped up measuring about 5 mm. Cut the flesh again to become minced meat and sticky.
- Put the chopped sardines in the bowl and use your hands to mix the salt and pepper to taste. Then enter the onions and bread crumbs, mix evenly by hand. For the mixture into 4 portions. Shape into oval shaped burger meat about 1 cm thick.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a frying pan. Enter the bacon burger and fry over low heat. Turning the meat so the bottom is already brown. Put the lid over the pan and let it cook for about 3 minutes until cooked meat burger. Serve with tomato sauce or soy sauce ..