Kinoko-zosui recipes Ingredients
- 200 grams of rice (rice leftovers are also allowed)
- 100 grams of mushrooms (70 grams of mushrooms shimeji and shiitake mushrooms 2)
- 80 grams of radishes
- 30 grams of carrots
- 1 egg
- 4 scallions
- 4 1/4 cups (850 ml) water
- 10 grams Katsuo-bushi (grated smoked fish and dried bonito)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or shoyu Japan
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of sugar
- First, make dashi broth. Enter 850 ml of water to the pan and simmer to a boil over medium heat. Enter grated bonito fish and simmer for one minute. Strain the broth mixture over the cup.
- Peel the turnips and carrots. Cut along the 3 cm and sliced thin. Cut the root fungus that hard. Shimeji mushroom pieces to a size of 3 cm. Separate each stem at the base of the mushroom and use as an ingredient as well. Cut the stem just below the shiitake mushroom umbrella section. Then the stem is cut lengthwise and thinly sliced 2 cm. Then the umbrella mushrooms cut into a size of 2 cm. Then turning pieces of mushroom umbrella section with the longest part facing us and thinly sliced 2 cm from the tip. Thinly sliced scallions. Break the eggs into a cup and whipped average.
- Enter again the broth into a saucepan and warm over medium heat. Then add the sliced radishes, carrots and mushrooms. Boil until boiling. Then reduce the heat. Cover the pan and simmer for 5-6 minutes until the turnips and carrots are tender. Season with a teaspoon of shoyu, 2/3 teaspoon salt, and a pinch of sugar which will reduce the saltiness.
- Add the rice, use sodet to stir and break up the rice in the broth. Boil over medium heat until boiling. Attach a pair of chopsticks at the end of the cup that contains the egg whisk. Hold the chopsticks at the end of the cup is tilted while pouring the beaten eggs into the pan so that the eggs into the pan in a thin stream. Make a circular motion in order cawannya broth evenly coated with beaten egg. Do not stir the eggs because it will make the broth pale. Add sliced scallions. Serve when the egg is cooked. The menu can be served by placing the pot on the table so that everyone can enjoy together with poured into the cup.
You may also like...