Kushi-age Recipes Japanes Food
Kushi-age Recipes Ingredients
- 300g chicken (skinned boneless thigh meat)
- 1 small eggplant (about 80 g)
- 2 shiitake
- 1/2 onion
- 1 potato (weighing 130 g)
- Salt & pepper
- wheat flour
- 1 egg
- Approximately 3 cups of breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil for cooking
- Soy English a la Japan
- Bamboo skewers (about 15 cm long)
- Lay the chicken. Create a slice from the side toward the thicker, then cut the chicken with the same thickness of around 1 cm. Cut into pieces measuring approximately once bribes 3 cm. Eggplant slices into circles of 1 cm thick. If terongnya large, sliced circles into two. Discard the stem and slice mushroom head into 2 parts. Sliced onions into circles of 1 cm thick, then cut again the dots into 4. Peel the potatoes and cut into the same size with mushrooms and eggplant. Boil water, boil the potatoes for about 4-5 minutes. The potatoes should be dense enough to put the skewers.
- Arrange all the ingredients on a cutting board, with vegetable on one side and meat on the other side. Prepare skewers with one piece of chicken and a variety of vegetables. First, insert 1 slice vegetables into the puncture, followed by 1 piece of chicken. Meat chickens should be pierced with skewers of satay many times as sewing. Make sure the tip is not out of the bamboo skewer meat. So satenya already finished, sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs well and add 1 tablespoon of water. Enter in a concave dish. Prepare flour on the tray and breadcrumbs on top of the other trays. Smeared ingredients in flour. Make sure coated well because it will retain moisture and that the materials are not dry and remain soft. Put the sticks it in his hands and pat the excess flour. Then dip the sticks them in beaten eggs, again dispose of the excess egg drip, then place the tray containing bread crumbs. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the skewers. Do not press the bread crumbs into the material because we want a thin layer only.
- Take a small saucepan and put enough oil so that the depth of 5 cm. Heat the oil to 160ºC. Enter the ingredients that have been broiled in the oil and fry for 3-4 minutes. Fried the sticks in some parts that do not meet the frying pan. At least half of the surface of the oil must be open. Keep the oil temperature to 160ºC. But be careful not to make the pan too hot and makes oil splattered and cause fire. Do not move the skewers in 1 minute first because it can create a layer of bread flour off. After 1 minute, turn and fry the other side. Lift skewer using tongs. Drain excess oil in the frying pan. Skewers Serve hot with ketchup English a la Japan or with lemon juice and a little salt.