Sake to Kinoko no hoiru-yaki Recipes
Sake to Kinoko no hoiru-yaki Recipes Ingredients
- 4 fillets of salmon (400 grams)
- 1 potato
- Half slices of onion (100 grams)
- 100 grams of mushrooms shimeji
- 8 pieces of button mushrooms
- 40 grams of butter
- Salt and pepper
- 4 sheets of aluminum the size of 25 x 25 cm
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut into four pieces and slice with a thickness of about 1 cm. Sliced onion with a thickness of about 1 cm. Steamed sliced potatoes and onions for 7-8 minutes until the potato is quite soft and easily pierced with a fork.
- Discard the bottom of the hard shimeji mushrooms. Wash and rinse. Separate collection of mushrooms into several bundles of mushrooms. Each bundle contains 2 to 3 mushrooms. Then cut the bottom button mushroom. Wash and cut lengthwise into two parts.
- Enter the 5 grams of butter into the center of the foil. Then enter the filet of salmon with the skin on the side of butter on the bottom, then set the potato, onion, shimeji mushrooms and button mushrooms around the fish. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper to all materials, especially in salmon filet instead of vegetables. Enter another 5 grams of butter on top of salmon. Then wrap all the ingredients in aluminum foil. Repeat the same process for the other 3 portions.
- Lay 4 packs in the pan and cover the pan when baked at medium heat for 1 minute. Reduce the heat and bake for 12 minutes while he watched the ingredients for baked so as not to scorch. After cooking, remove the plate and open the package to the dish when ready to eat in the warm.