How To Shrink Pores Without Damaging Skin – Pores are actually needed to remove sweat and oil on the surface of the skin. In healthy skin, the skin pores will not be so visible. In contrast to clogged pores that can be visibly visible enlarged.
How To Shrink Pores Without Damaging Skin
Pores that look great, especially on the face, tend to make a person become not confident. There are several ways to shrink pores that can be tried so that the skin looks more beautiful face natural.
If possible, use a natural makeup cleanser as one way of peeling skin safely. Be careful with chemicals in various facial cleansers can actually make the skin dry. Even foam and scent on the cleanser can actually cause skin inflammation. Next wash your face with warm water instead of hot water. Finally, dry your face by patting the soft towel. Rubbing the towel can actually damage the skin, especially on sensitive skin. Solve by using a moisturizer to prevent dryness of the skin, while minimizing the pores.
Exfoliant is a product of exfoliation of dead skin cells from the skin surface and oil that closes the pore. One natural exfoliator is a natural scrub made from a blend of green tea, honey, and refined sugar. Other exfoliating products in the form of creams, gels, to skin cleansers equipped with small granules to peel the skin can also be purchased freely. Follow the rules in use on the product you are using. Do not forget to end the treatment by using a moisturizer.
Apply a clay mask after cleansing the face. Try to apply in a restricted area to see the reaction. If no negative reaction occurs, continue by applying it on the entire face. Focus on the pores look big. Leave on for at least 15 minutes or during the time stated on the packaging. Wash your face with warm water and dry by patting the towel on the face.
Mask acts as a way to shrink pores by removing impurities from the pores and reduce inflammation of the skin to make the pores appear smaller. In addition to clay masks, you can also use a homemade natural mask made from yogurt.
Disguise the pores with makeup
After cleansing, rub the face with a moisturizer to prevent irritation and inflammation that pose the risk of causing large pores. Apply a moisturizer with color according to skin. Use concealer to disguise pores more perfectly. Make sure to clean the makeup at the end of the day so that makeup does not risk clogging the pores.
Other Ways Minimize Pores
In addition to using the materials you apply to the face as described above, here are some other ways you can help to reduce facial pores :
- Wash your face with cold water after rinsing with warm water.
- Consume enough water to drink the skin is not dry.
- Limit the use of comedone combat because it can cause the pore looks enlarged.
- Avoid rubbing too often.
- Use a daily sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
- Exposure to excessive sunlight risks making the skin becomes more rough and make the pores look bigger. Also wear a hat and sunglasses while on the move outside the home.
- Selectively choose skin care products. As much as possible select a product with noncomedogenic label which means it will not clog pores. Products containing lavender or rosemary can reduce the enlargement of pores. While products containing magnesium and zinc can help cleanse the pores and maintain a balance of oil on the skin.
- Discipline keeps skin clean. Cleansing facial skin regularly can help prevent pore blockage from being covered by oil deposits. Also use exfoliate products at least 2-3 weeks.
- Eating lots of unhealthy foods, such as the habit of enjoying snack chips, candies, cakes high in fat may increase the risk of pore blockage. Instead, consume more vegetables and fruits.
- Wash hands before cleaning and rubbing any ingredients on the face.
If you have enough budget, the dermatologist can provide a way to shrink the pores with micro dermabrasion to remove the dead skin layer.
But if not, focusing on the first step of implementing a healthy lifestyle will help shrink the pores.