Seven Tips For Maintaining Eye Health
Seven Tips For Maintaining Eye Health – The eyes are the organs of our precious bodies. Denga has healthy eyes, then we can see the beauty of the world and its contents. For that reason, we must maintain and care for eye health so as not to experience various diseases or other health problems such as nearsightedness, presbyter, miopi and hipermetropi. Then, are there any easy tips to maintain eye health ?
Lots of eye diseases that may be familiar to our ears such as myopia or nearsightedness, presbyts or can not see distant or near distant objects, cataracts, hypermetrophies or farsightedness, or color blindness that can not distinguish between colors. Various causes of the disease can hit your eyes. Like a lot of myopia among students and those who are very hobby in reading books. To better understand and understand how to maintain proper eye health. Here are 7 easy tips to maintain eye health:
1. Note Distance of Book Reading. Try reading a book at the ideal distance. The ideal distance is to read a book at a distance of 30 cm from book to eye. This is to prevent eye diseases such as myopia or farsightedness.
2. Do not Lie Down. Try not to read any book or text in the condition while lying down. It can also make the health of the eyes disturbed as can be exposed to myopia.
3. Sufficient Lighting. Do not use illumination too dim when learning or reading anything. because the illumination is less able to disturb the eye health.
4. Rest your Eyes. Try to rest your eyes, when it’s too long in front of a computer screen or laptop while doing any task or activity on a computer or laptop. It is also very important to maintain the health of your eyes.
5. Do not Kucek Eyes. Try not rubbed the eyes, when the hands in a dirty state or out holding something. Because dirty hands can infect the organs of the eye that will be very bad for the health of your eyes.
6. Blink Eyes. Try to wink with a little added intensity, when focusing on seeing something too long like a computer or laptop.
7. Food For Eyes. Try to eat foods that are very good for eye health. In this case, carrots are the best type of food for eye health, because many contain vitamin A which is very good for eye health.