Seven Ways To Use Honey To Treat Acne
Seven Ways to Use Honey to Treat Acne – Honey has been proven to help prevent acne. Honey is a natural cosmetic product that not only treats acne but also treats other beauty problems. Honey is rich in natural, sticky antibiotics, full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, vitamins and minerals, antiseptics, moisturizers, osmotic effects, anti-bacteria, and has the ability to heal quickly that can treat acne naturally and effectively than other drugs.
Seven Ways To Use Honey To Treat Acne
How does honey work on acne ?
- Honey works as a natural antibiotic that kills acne-causing bacteria.
- It has an osmotic influence that absorbs water on the wound and releases hydrogen peroxide, an antiseptic that kills more bacteria and gets rid of acne.
- Contains natural acids that prevent bacterial growth.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties that reduce redness in acne.
- Rich in natural antioxidants that help prevent damage caused by free radicals.
- Sticky nature that works to get out dirt and dust.
- Natural probiotics and antibacterial properties of honey will effectively reduce the occurrence as well as prevent the formation of new acne.
- Moisturizer for all skin types. Honey reduces excess oil and makes your oily skin smooth and damp. If your skin is dry then honey will moisturize it.
- Apart from pure honey, Manuka honey has an antibacterial ability and superior healing properties that help cure acne.
How to Use Honey for Acne Treatment
Honey can be applied in various ways to treat acne.
Treatment 1 : Pure Honey
- Take a small amount of pure honey.
- Apply on your face using a finger or cotton like a mask.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and wash with warm water then followed by cold water that helps close the skin pores to prevent problems.
- Repeat the same process regularly to keep the skin clean and prevent acne.
Treatment 2 : Honey and strawberries
- Clean the face gently and dry by patting the face with a towel.
- Take 3 fresh strawberries, and mash.
- Add 2 teaspoons of honey to the strawberry straw, and mix it until it becomes dough.
- Apply on face and leave about 20-25 minutes.
- Clean it with warm water and let it dry for a few minutes.
- Apply a moisturizer and do this process twice a week to get rid of acne.
- Follow all these processes for at least a month regularly to prevent acne completely.
Treatment 3 : Honey and sugar scrubs
- Take a small amount of sugar and brown sugar (brown sugar is not as hard as other exfoliating agents and quickly melts every time you rub it).
- Mix and apply on face.
- Rub gently on the face and other parts infected with acne for several minutes in a circular motion.
- Finally, wipe with water and repeat the same process to prevent acne and other symptoms.
Treatment 4 : Honey and turmeric
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey and mix it with 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric powder. Turmeric acts as an anti-inflammatory and disinfectant that helps kill bacteria and reduces pain and redness.
- Mix and leave for a few minutes.
- Apply on face and other skin parts infected with acne and let stand for 20-25 minutes.
- Clean with warm water and dry by plumping with a towel.
- Apply a moisturizer according to your skin type to soften, and repeat the process regularly to cure acne.
Treatment 5 : Face mask with honey and aspirin
- Take 3-5 aspirin pills. Aspirin acts as an anti-inflammatory and reduces redness and pain. This drug also contains salicylic acid that cleans the pores and peels the skin.
- Take a small bowl and crush the aspirin by adding enough water into it.
- In the ingredients, add a teaspoon of pure honey or organic tea, and mix it.
- Apply on the face and other skin parts infected with acne.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Repeat the same process regularly to help relieve acne and its symptoms
- You can also apply this dough to the point of acne and leave it on overnight, then wipe it in the morning.
Treatment 6 : Using honey all night
- Take some pure honey and apply it to the point of acne at night before bed.
- Leave it overnight by covering it with a bandage during sleep.
- Clean your face the next morning by releasing the fever and you will see your acne spots are reduced.
- Keep doing this process every night until your acne is completely gone.
Treatment 7 : Mask of honey and apples
- Take half a medium size apple and remove the seeds.
- Put the apple in a blender and smash it
- Add 2 teaspoons of honey and mix it.
- Apply on face as a mask and let stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Clean with water and repeat the process regularly.